This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kenshin

So once upon a time I used to be a huge weaboo.  Kenshin was one of my favorites.  Then I went back and read Ruroken, and yes, its a bit ridiculous, but its still good.  

I wanted to do something that also incorporated the Japanese ukiyo-e feel, as well as some art nouveau (which, convenienly, incorporated a lot from the ukiyo-e as well).  I'll admit it, I had a lot of fun with this.

You can probably expect more art from me later in the week.

4 comments:

  1. the colors were a challenge, as he's often portrayed wearing a fuchsia kimono. Which is just horrible with red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.

    i have no idea what a weaboo is

    ReplyDelete
  3. weaboo is someone who really REALLY likes anime. to put it simply.

    ReplyDelete