This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vengeance Beam!


free week. got tons of stuff so i'd thought i'd just drop em all lol (not really)
in my dream scenario I'd one day get the chance to do my high-action takes on the classic heroes. would be fun. this is my punisher. lol i have no idea where he keeps that gun. totally nano-tech.

this would be my spidey. based heavily on Kaare Andrews' Mangaverse Spiderman from a few years ago. Chi base powers, so webs and sticking to wall abilities all based on it.

something that never happened :(


at one point in One Piece, Luffy rocked an afro and boxing gloves. best outfit ever, apparently he was summoning the power of the afro in the comic lol.

did this as an example in one the workshops i taught this summer. might be a story. the monkey's the blond kid's stepfather, who got turned to a chimp on one of his cases. hilarity and and adventures ensue.
new cover to my old book. that i'll have some announcements to make about it soon.
a glimpse into Nadia's Loose Tooth the second book i'm illustrating for Heart Head Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment