This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lets get Avenger-ing

First up we have Captain America, the TRUE first avenger, I love Bryan Hitch's work in that first comic of Ultimates, which is probably why I keep using the script for sample pages, it's just perfect, and the best part of that entire thing is this design coming out of the whole thing. Drawing this cap is always time consuming but the end result is always just visually awesome. So here's the deal with this guy, he's also going to be a print for Baltimore Comic Con. Obviously all I have are pencils right now but if you're interested in one just let me know, inks will be up soon.
Next up we have Deadpool, yes yes this guy is played out as hell but I wanted something that wasn't just heroes standing around looking like badass's so we have good ol' Wade Wilson rocking the cowl and those wonderful boots. I swear this one is coming in color soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on all the gear, and the proportion for the hand gun is spot on! awesome, i love drawing this version of Cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, I'm really happy with how it came out and i also love drawing that version of Cap, it's just got so much more character

    ReplyDelete