This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sketch Jam "Officially" started

It was probably a good idea to get my lazy butt to go first on this. Finally I have my sketch finished and can mail this off to whomever is next. I made sure to leave plenty of room. You can't see it on this scan, but Phil did a very light layout sketch, that I think is still visible on the original. If someone feels so inclined to ink this, be my guest. I didnt know if we were going to ink this whole thing or just pencil it, so I stuck with pencils to be safe.

with the way I posted the sketch here you can see roughly how large the art board is around Thor, for the rest of the characters to fill in. If someone needs to cover up part of Thor to draw something in front please go ahead.

I'd love it if every one rescans this as they add their piece to it so everyone following can see the progress.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the finished jam!!

Robert

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! We'll have everyone post their progress as it goes around. I *might* want to try my hand at inking it (I love to ink but don't take the chance to as much as I should) - but only a blue-lined copy. I don't want to screw up the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! where's the orginal layout. and what characters are we drawing? sorry if i missed some conversations about this. but i'm definitely down

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this coming to me next? by the way robert awesome looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. The original layout is on the actual board. Phil sketched it in. But he did it with such a light pencil, it's really hardly there. He basically suggested that all the characters are flying, but someone could easily throw in some buildings or mountain terrain or something to suggest landscape for others to build on and around. I just need Drew's address and it's on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to take a crack at it when he's done. this is awesome, how are we shipping it to keep it safe?

    ReplyDelete