This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, August 8, 2011

Avengers Assemble!


So, I've been trying to work out an Avengers composition for months but have been hitting a brick wall. The other night I was sketching around and figured out if I did the piece as a double page spread (measuring 17 inches high and 22 inches wide), then I had something fun.

Unfortunately, that meant a LOT more work than a regular piece. But I was excited (and stupid) enough to give it a shot. It took me the better part of two days to complete this, but here we go!

What do you think?

PS - Can't wait for the movie.

5 comments:

  1. You did an EXCELLENT job rendering Iron Man. Bravo, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love rendering really shiny metal. I always dread it, but it always turns out to be the most fun part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY like your Iron Man here, and the figure work on Hulk is great as well! Good stuff man. It's a very hard challenge to work out the composition of a double page spread and you really stepped up to it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sir! Those are all things I've been working really hard on so I'm glad they're getting better.

    ReplyDelete