This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, August 22, 2011

Some ladies of the new 52


For the new 52, there was a lot of different possibilities, so I decided to go with my favorite character redesign and that was the new Supergirl. I really like the new outfit, the artist, and my only compliant is the weird little seams on the costume. I hope those get dropped along the way for a more streamlined look. Then, I drew Starfire, because, well, I love the character and the whole hair turning into fire thing. Awesome stuff and two books I'm looking forward to reading soon!

UPDATE: I decided to throw some colors onto this cause it begged for it (and I wanted a break from all the other things I'm doing). Hope you like!
--Phillip


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! You should send me the full file. I want to color it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those colors look amazing Phil! Great job of making me look awesome!

    ReplyDelete