This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mega Catch up Post 1



hey guys it's been a minute but here are a few images. some will be old like this weeks street fighter entry and the miyazaki one (which proves i was somewhere right near dove at the Miyazaki museum in Japan) lol.

Fei Long. (a.k.a Bruce Lee) man this makes me think we need a fighting game week. So many awesome characters to choose from (Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown, Darkstalkers, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Guitly Gear, that new one that's like Guilty Gear but has a different name......)


Disney's Little Mermaid. Would Love to color this one up but alas no time :(

done for a Sakura re-design contest. then i realized she just looked like Yuri from Art of Fighting. :(

one of the few times i played with watercolor. it's too out of control for me. (irony)



Cammy (hot) my go to character in Street Fighter.




more to come today, I hope


6 comments:

  1. Wow R. catchin up with a vengeance. Nice. I think we should do a "color this" week here. Where we all either color the same piece, or just color something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. that watercolor piece looks cooool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dove and coloring each other's stuff (keep it classy) would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome Rashad! Also, Lex loves that Superman sketch you did for him at Barnes and Noble...Collin wanted the Flash that Mark Schultz drew for him hung up by his bed, so we framed it and hung it. Well Lex wanted his Superman by "oh my friend Rashad who drew this for me" hung up. I can't find a frame the right size, but when I do, it will go up next to his bed, for now he has it hung on the inside of the front door. Anyways, the point of that is that you have made a four year old very happy and a fan. And as said four year olds Momma, that makes me happy, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw shucks amber. tell him i said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fei Long is boss. And watercolor is a bit unruly, but I like the one you posted here.

    ReplyDelete