This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NEMO!!!

So here's a good place to give PH a glimpse at my current project. I'm drawing and MARK SCHULTZ is co-creating! We are currently hammering out plot, characters, design, etc. via Skype. It's been something I've had brewing in my head for about 4 years now, and I'm excited to get it going, and to have one of the undisputed kings of adventure with me. We have a couple publishers interested (one who basically said they would do it) but I'm really wanting to get the story polished before we decide. So here's a sneak peek. Pencils and inks by me, and colors by the lovely Dan Glasl. Go to my blog, for more.... eventually



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this! Looks very very cool. Plus, that Glasl kid can actually color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fellas, I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete