This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mononoke

So, I've watched quite a bit of anime over the years and very few have really stuck. It's just not my thing. I did, however, not hate Princess Mononoke. It's got a cool grand mythic thing that works really well for it.
With Comic-Con this past week, I didn't think I'd have time to draw this, but with people like Adam, Dove, and Zach pumping out great work week after week, I couldn't just skip a week. So, here we go. An hour = Princess Mononoke.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You should give more Miyazaki films a try... Princess Mononoke and Totoro are probably my favorites. What anime have you watched that you did like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... I like Akira (by default), loved Ghost in the Shell, I remember liking Vampire Princess Miyu, Vampire Hunter D was decent, and... that's about it. Watched a lot in my teenage years, but didn't like too much. Not that it's bad, just not my cup of tea. I'm like that with European movies too. Different storytelling styles for different regions.

    ReplyDelete