This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Classic Akira

Okay, so, yeah. I'm a cliche. I drew Kaneda and the bike. It's the Classic Akira image. Though I can make almost no sense of the anime, I'm still a fan of Akira (even if I never watch it again). It's classic. It was my first.
I spent much more time on this than I initially planned, but I owe massive thanks to my insanely-talented brother, Adam, who gave me some guidance as I tried to put this thing together. Though I can't seem to get through the multi-phonebook Manga for this series, he loves it. So give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. anyone who draws that bike is flippin awesome. I say this, as I also draw this bike. *bangs head into desk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the bike, I always have and someday will have one, and you've done justice to it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete