This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Berger Suspects

With Comic-Con coming up this week, I've been busy prepping my portfolio, but I had to step away for an afternoon. I'm a BIG Vertigo fan. In fact, they scarred me for life. When I was 4 years old, probably one of the first memories I have of a movie was watching Swamp Thing with a babysitter one night. Scared the living hell out of me. I'm talking "wake up screaming" scared. Flash forward ten or eleven years, and I'm living off Preacher, 100 Bullets, and Hellblazer. There were SO many great Vertigo characters to draw, that I just had to take a sample.
Basically, if you're not reading Vertigo - you're missing out on the best comics in the industry. Go pick up Y the Last Man, Scalped, Preacher, 100 Bullets, The Witching Hour, Swamp Thing, American Vampire, or We3 - I guarantee you'll like them.

1 comment:

  1. I struggled on which one of the awesome Vertigo properties to do, and your solution to that problem is brilliant. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete