This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, July 25, 2011

I got PWNED-YO!

So I did this mainly for my sons, they LOVE Ponyo. Like, watch it continuously, love it. Thank God it's an awesome movie because that means I have to watch almost as much as they do. So I wanted to do something they could hang in their room. It's all traditional media, ink, copic marker (and copic airbrush system), watercolor, and acrylic paint. Also two years ago I had the once in a lifetime honor to actually go to Ghibli studios, talk about a jaw dropping experience, and in the pic below is L-R Youichi Watanabe (of Studio Ghibli), and Koji Takeuchai (president of TMS Animation), me, Ray Goto, Sharon Sakai, David Duncan, & Stan Sakai.
dove

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I hope my kids will like crap that I'm into/can do something for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! I love Ponyo! it's filled with happiness lol

    ReplyDelete