This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, July 11, 2011

Disney Big Pimpin'

Okay, so to say I'm a Disney fan is an understatement. I got to grow up during the second renaissance of Disney animation (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Best, Aladdin, Lion King, etc). This piece was going to be small originally, but it just kept growing and I spent too much time on it, but who can blame you when it's Disney.
Originally I was just going to do Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine surrounding Jeffrey Katzenberg on a chair, but I felt that limited what Disney was (though I'd still love to do it). I also went more Disney style and less J. Scott Campbell style.

NOTE: I saw Adam's a month before I even drew mine, so *his* pic inspired mine (even though I got mine posted first).

3 comments:

  1. those damn disney whores hahah, always knew disney was pimpin his hoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. also you should have included a lion skin rug underneath that is lana from lion king haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you seriously have them surround Jeffery Katzenberg, I will castrate you.

    I am way jealous of the illustation, wish I had came up with it.

    ReplyDelete