This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

They're Loose!

Hey everyone! I have always been a huge Thundercats fan, so thank you Jorge for picking this theme! I probably spent a little more time on this than I will most, but for me it was worth it. It's also a subtle throwback to a particular 90's comic cover (thundrillium for the right answer!). Also I had quite a moral struggle with whether to include Snarf, though, for continuity's sake, he's in there too. Anyhoo, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. X-Men #1!!!

    And, wow. Dayum. Good job! I wish I had more time this week (mine's a quickie). This is pretty epic. Not going to lie. I hate myself a little more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to join phil in the hating myself a little more boat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Geoff! And I'm so jealous I don't get to be a part of this blog for this theme! Thundercaaaaaaaats!!!

    ReplyDelete