This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Sunday, February 12, 2012

"IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!"

Ah good ol' Indiana Jones, who doesn't love this guy.  Unlike a few to many of todays action stars Indy is the real deal, the guy has fought Nazis, heart ripping cultist, more Nazis, academics, ya know if you think about it for a while Indy is kind of a jerk, how many people has he just indiscriminately killed?  Regardless I love these movies, and I tend to switch back and fourth between which I like more Last Crusade or Raiders, but for the sake of the drawing we're going with Last Crusade.  And for 5 points name what the cross Indy has in his satchel is called, GO!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh, the Cross of Coronado....Indy's first relic. And nice illo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND DOVE GETS THE 5 POINTS! also the "you lost today kid" line with the cut to adult indy, favorit moment of the series

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to remember the name, but I was beat to the buzzer. I'll have to be quicker next time. And I agree, that was one of the coolest moments in the series.

    ReplyDelete