This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, November 7, 2011

There is No Spoon

I love the Matrix. And I'm one of four people in the world who LOVE the sequels. I love the entire trilogy. I own the 10-disc Ultimate Boxed Set. I watch them fairly regularly. So, for Matrix Week, I've decided to shake it up a little bit and do a character a day for the week, ending on a pretty cool image if I can pull it off.

So, first up: Neo.
Every couple of years, a movie comes out that changes the way we view and make films. Movies like Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, Pulp Fiction, Lord of the Rings, and, of course, The Matrix. Do you remember when this came out? Man, a real visual revolution. And even though most people didn't like the sequels, watch them again - the action, alone, is fantastic. No one had shot fight scenes like this before. The lobby-scene from the first is absolute pure-testosterone awesome. The coolest scene of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment