This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Black Leather Robot

And Trinity.
So, for all the pieces I'm doing for this week, this one worked the best beginning to end. I spent a while drawing all the characters until I could figure out what Trinity was going to be. I didn't want to do the standard, hovering in mid air pre-kick thing. Once I figured this figure out, all the rest changed and got drastically better.

Though she had about as much chemistry with Keanu Reeves as I do, you couldn't help but like Trinity. She was cold and hard and kicked major butt in skin-tight black leather. What's not to love (other than the lack of chemistry between he co-star even though their love was supposed to be the one factor that cause the defeat of the Matrix)?

No comments:

Post a Comment