This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Dynamic Duo

Okay, so doing MTV Animation, I wanted to do Aeon Flux, cause she's awesome-looking. But she was similar to Ghost in the Shell, so I ended up drawing this just on accident. But I liked it.
Our good old friends Beavis and Butthead in my style.

Now, I loved these guys back when I was 10 and 11. They were hilarious. However, going back in my 20s, the humor was a bit too juvenile. BUT - their new MTV episodes are amazing. SO funny and smart. Mike Judge, back after 11 years (of mostly doing the equally brilliant King of the Hill), has come back with a vengeance. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, when I stopped to think about how these degenerates would look like in real life, this really works. Good times...

    ReplyDelete