This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Saturday, October 8, 2011

To every generation is born...


I've been a fan of Buffy since I saw the movie on TV as a kid. I used to make nachos and watch it with my friend Steve. Just before the third season of the TV show started, I was introduced to it. I caught up on the first two seasons and loved them--but my favorite was always season three.
A few months ago I was just day dreaming and I started wondering if it would be possible to turn Buffy into an animated movie (ala DreamWorks, Pixar, BlueSky, Sony style). I sat and brainstormed with my wife whenever we were in the car, and sometimes lying in bed going to sleep. We figured out a trilogy structure based off of the TV show trying to draw from all of the greatest elements--while keeping it PG. My wife is the only one who humors me, but if anyone would like to hear my pitch, I'd love to bore them:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've humored you! I love this! Though, you might want to choose a different (lighter) color for the background. It's too heavy and oppressive for the characters.

    ReplyDelete