This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, October 31, 2011

Old school HORROR!!!

So here's an old school horror movie that I loved as a kid.
(side note here. I know that the rant to follow will make me seem like an old man complaining about the next generation, but in all fairness to me,... well, I am old, and dang it things have gotten weird.)
I know the image isn't bloody with gore for gore's sake, but it was cool. When did Halloween become an excuse for ladies to dress trampy, and everyone to bath in blood and carnage? Bring back spooooky halloween. And now that I have kids, I can't even take them to a Halloween store, because it's filled with nightmare inducers, like demon babies eating baby body parts!
Okay, rant over,
dove.

2 comments:

  1. ah damn it dove i did the same guy, nice job on this though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drew. Post it! We need more of the classics. The coolest costume I saw last night (Halloween) was a little girl, maybe 12 years old, in an AWESOME bride of Frankenstein costume. It made my night.

    ReplyDelete