This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Punisher

I went a little different for this week and rather than doing straight Punisher went with Frank from one of my favorit stories Punisher: Born.  The book covers the last 4 days of Frank Castle's time in Vietnam and the events that lay the seeds for him to become The Punisher.  Think Apocalypse Now meets The Punisher and you've got the tone of that book.  In any case I have an endless love for this series as Punisher MAX solidified me sticking with comics, so if you can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the fact that they gave castle an update for the Rucka series and it makes sense but Vietnam was just such a shit show and insane that it makes perfect sense in the context of the character

    ReplyDelete