This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Sunday, March 25, 2012

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

UPDATE! Check out the new process gif!

So when I was five I rode "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Walt Disney World in Orlando. I was told that I cried at the exploding water. All I know is that the experience would forever cement pirates in my brain as one of the coolest things ever. So this is the first piece I'll post this week, it's an homage to east coast Pirates of the Caribbean. "yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me"

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Dove. For me I think it has to be Pirates of Dark Water the one that cemented that idea in my brain. Somehow I'm guessing that drawing skeleton figures is not gonna be a problem for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jorge. Your new stuff on here has been awesome too. I must admit I know nothing about Pirates of Dark Water. I'll have to check it out.

      Delete