This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, September 19, 2011

(not so) secretly, I'm a gamer

Though I play far fewer games now than I did in previous years (something to do with grad school taking most of my time), I've been enjoying some infamous recently, as well as getting back to some old favorites like Kingdom Hearts.


Okay, I admit it, I"m a final fantasy fan.  Its been a while since I've played them, but the fangirl in me always has a squee for when cloud and squall (er, "leon,") show up in kh2


I also really thought the prince of persia game they released in 2008 was beautiful.  And fun.  Considering they haven't done one like that since, I think I must be the only one.

You can see some in-process for this piece on my own blog, sketch vomit, and I'm putting together some tutorials for my upcoming artbook (previews here and here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment