This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, May 2, 2011

In Brightest Day...

Okay, Green Lantern is my favorite overall continuing comic in the last 7 years. Geoff Johns has done wonders with my fave DC character of all time. If you're not reading this, stop right now, and go buy the trades. He's managed to build one of the best mythologies of any comic in just 60 some odd issues.

I drew and colored this piece a few months back and used it for my banner at conventions. It was met with SO much positive feedback from people (people would stop just to tell me how much they liked it and then keep walking), I got the itch to do another.
Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris (as Star Sapphire).
So, when we had this theme come up, I knew I needed to do another. I loved this one so much, I've decided to do a series involving all the "New Guardians" from each color lantern corp. Hot off the presses (finished it literally minutes ago), I give you Sinestro and Hal:

1 comment: