This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, July 23, 2012

"What does that mean?" - "RISE"

Well I guess it's just me again, anyways this is my drawing for the Dark Knight Rises which by the way I absolutely loved.  The movie does have its issues yes but it gave me everything I could have really wanted from the third act of this series.  I have never drawn this version of Batman and let me just say it is not easy, I did have to cheat a few spots but while it's tough it's also a lot of fun.  In regards to the Colorado shootings I want to say my thoughts are with the victims, their families, and those who responded to the scene.  The fact that this happens breaks my heart knowing that it was people just like those of us who post here and visit the site alike who went into this movie with great anticipation and had it become a nightmare, and to all those affected I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment