This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, June 25, 2012

"GAME OVER MAN, IT'S GAME OVER!"

Ah Aliens, I love this series I really do, 1 and 2 are some of my favorit movies of all time, and 3 has grown on me (work print though, not that pile of shit FOX turned out for theaters).  The great disappoint for me is that the series has just kind of limped on in comics and film (I'm looking at you resurrection).  Anyways one of the things on my career bucket list is to get to do a really awesome Alien comic at some point, so needless to say while this guy is always a headache to draw he's also a lot of fun!  And a fun side note I did this, this weekend at Heroe's Con, while sitting on the floor and jumping between 2 different booths, and my hotel room, and personally I'm pretty happy with how it looks as a result.

www.drewzuckersblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment