This Week's Theme:



This Week's Theme: Inhumans

by Jorge Corona

Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh Spawn by Rashad Doucet


I used to friggin love this comic as a kid. Just found the first issue going through my old stuff at my parent's house. And what I remember most is how broken up he was over losing Wanda. but since it was a 90's super grim and gritty comic, he never just had a moment to himself. lol

Also did this whole thing digitally between sketchbook pro, manga studio and photoshop. Been trying to find a good digital program to do rough pencils in and lol sketchbook pro seems to be perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, this is a really cool looking pic. I like the loose brush feel it has. Plus, I just want to give Spawn a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks, he really needs one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. I'd totally read a whole spawn comic in this style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dou I love your style! In this and the Watchmen pic, these are so expressive and fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete